Bread Slices – 5
Maida Flour - ¼ cup
Salt to taste
Chilly powder – 1 tsp.
Oil for deep frying
1) Cut the edges of the bread and crumble it into small pieces.
2) Add maida, salt, chilly powder .Mix well.
3) Add little amount of water and prepare a dough similar to that of the chapati.
4) Make small balls and roll out into chapati. With the help of a cutter cut it in to small pieces.
5) Deep fry the pieces in oil and place it in a paper napkin to remove excess oil and Serve.
I am sending this to Akila's Dish name starts with:B event