Bread – 6 slices
Butter milk – 1.5 cup
Thick curd- 1/2 cup
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
Cumin / Zeera powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – a pinch
Pomegranate – 3 tbsp
Coriander, chopped – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
1) Cut the edges of the bread and cut it in to square pieces.
2) Whip the curd and add this to the butter milk and mix well.
3) To the curd buttermilk mixture add the cumin powder, red chilly powder, salt and sugar. Mix well and keep this curd mixture aside.
4) Pour 4 tbsp of curd mixture in a serving dish .Place the bread slices over the curd mixture.
5) Apply a spoon of curd mixture over each piece of bread. Sprinkle a pinch of chat masala powder, chilly powder , back salt and chopped coriander.
6) Apply the curd mixture over the left over bread slices and place it on the bread slices place on the serving dish. I.e the bread with the curd side facing downwards.
7) Pour the left over curd to cover all the bread slices. Sprinkle a pinch of chat masala powder, cumin powder, chilly powder, red chutney, green chutney, sev and pomegranate. Refrigerate for some time and serve chilled.
Sending this to CWS Event -Cooking with anardana seeds By Jayasri
Started by Priya