Baby corn – 5 No’s
Maida – 3 tbsp
Rice flour – 3 tbsp
Corn flour – 3 tbsp
Chilly powder – ½ tsp
Baking powder – a pinch
Salt – to taste
1) Pressure cook baby corns with water for one whistle.If you are using small baby corns no need to pressure cook.
2) Mix Maida, Rice flour, Corn flour, chilly powder, baking powder, salt.Mix well
3) Prepare a thick batter like that of bajji batter.
4) Dip the baby corn in the batter and roll over the sesame seeds.
5) Deep fry in oil. When the colour of the baby corn turns golden brown.Remove from flame and place it in tissue paper to remove excess oil.
6) Serve it with tomato ketchup.