Milk – ½ litre
Basmati rice – 2 tbsp
Rose essence – 2 drops
For Rose Mix:
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Water – 2 tbsp
1) In a blender, add the basmati rice and grind it coarsely.
2) Boil sugar with water and prepare thick syrup. Remove from flame and add the rose petals .Mix well. Allow it to cool for some time. Then grind roughly in a mixer.
2) Boil milk with rice in a heavy bottom pan. Cover and cook on medium flame till the rice is cooked.
3) When you get the correct kheer consistency remove from flame.
4) Add the rose mix to the kheer and mix well.
5) Finally add the rose essence and mix. Serve chilled.