Cabbage , chopped – 2 cup
Onion,chopped – 1
Garlic,chopped – 1 tsp
Red chilly – 2
Green chilly – 1
Zeera / cumin seeds – 1tsp
Roasted Gram powder or Pottu kadalai Powder – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
1) Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
2) When they crackle add red chilly, garlic and green chilly and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Add the onions and sauté on medium flame for 2 minutes.
4) Now add the cabbage and cook till the raw flavour of the cabbage disappears.
5) Once the cabbage is cooked add the roasted gram powder and salt. Mix well.
6) Serve it with cooked hot rice and little ghee.