Bread Pieces – 6
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Milk Maid – 1 tbsp
Few Kesar strands dissolved in milk
Roasted and chopped dry fruits – 3 tbsp.
Butter – 2 tbsp.
Crushed Cardamom – 1 tsp
1)Cut the Bread slices Diagonally.
2) Apply butter on the bread and toast the bread on tawa. Toast both sides of the bread till golden brown.
3) Remove the bread slices and keep it aside. Heat the milk in a bowl .
4) When the milk starts to boil add the crushed cardamom .
5) Add the sugar and milkmaid. When the milk thickens remove the milk from flame.
6) Add the saffron strands and dry fruits. Allow it to cool for few minutes.
7) Arrange the toasted breads in a serving dish and pour the medium hot milk mixture on it.
8) Garnish with saffron strands and dry fruits. Serve Chilled.