Apple, Grapes, Pineapple, Banana, Pomegranate, Kiwi – 1 cup chopped.
Milk – 1 cup
Custard Powder – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cherries for garnishing
1) Mix custard powder in 2 tbsp of milk and keep this aside.
2) Heat milk in a pan and allow it to boil.
3) Then add the sugar, Stir in. Once the sugar dissolves add the custard powder mixture.
4) Continuously stir and when the milk thickens switch off the flame.
5) Allow it to cool and then refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6) Take the chopped fruits in a serving bowl and pour the custard mixture and serve.