Bread Slices- 4
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Milk - 1 Cup
Condensed Milk - 1 tbsp
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Chopped Mixed Fruits - 1/2 Cup (Apple,Banana,grapes)
1) Cut the Edges of the Breads and keep it aside.
2) Heat Milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
3) Add sugar and condensed milk.
4) Remove the milk from flame and add vanilla essence.Allow it to cool.
5) Dip the bread slices in water for 2 seconds.
6) Place the wet slice between palms and press it gently to squeeze out the water.
7) Fill the bread slices with the chopped mixed fruits and make round balls.
8) Place the balls in a serving bowl and pour the milk mixture over it.
9) Garnish with Almonds & Serve chilled.