Bread slices – 4
Boiled & Grated potato – 1
Grated Carrot – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp (as per the taste)
Dry fruits chopped – 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
For the sugar syrup:
Sugar – 4 tbsp ( as per the taste)
Water - ½ cup
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Oil for deep frying
1) Cut the edges of the bread. With a help of a round mould or lid cut the bread in to round shapes.
2) Deep fry the round slices till golden brown and place them on a tissue paper to remove excess oil.
3) For the filling, Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and add chopped Dry fruits.
4) Then add grated carrot and potato. Mix well then add 1 tbsp of sugar. Once sugar mixes with the potato mixture switch off the flame.
5) For the sugar syrup, in a pan add sugar and water. Once the syrup starts to boil add the cardamom powder and switch off the stove.
6) Dip 2 bread rounds in sugar syrup and sandwich the potato mixture in between the two slices.
7) Garnish with silver leaves and chopped pista .Serve chilled.