Almonds - 10
Milk - 2 cups
Rice Flour - 3 tbsp
Cardamom - 3
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Few strands of kesar dissolve in Milk
1) Boil Milk in a heavy bottomed Vessel or non stick pan.
2) Add cardamom seeds to the Milk (Whole seeds give good taste).
3) Soak almonds in water, remove the skin ane prepare almond paste.
4) Genly mix Rice flour to the almond paste and prepare a smooth paste.
5) Add the mixed paste to the boiling milk and stir continuously.
6) Simmer it till the mixture is of creamy consistency.Then add Sugar.
7) When sugar dissolves add the kesar strands dissolved in milk.
8) Remove from fire and pour it in to serving cup and garnish it with almonds ,kesar strands,kis miss,Pista.Serve chilled.